Jan 14, 2008

And this is how it goes ...

Walking the dog (ballon)

LOVING the foam pieces

Mom was feeling a little crabby this am


This is how my mornings have been the past 2 months while I try and wrap my head around this not working thing. Not really having any rhyme or reason to it all as far as a schedule goes other than the 2 days a week the girls go to preschool. We get up do some sort of craft after breakfast and Mommy has a big cup 'o coffee.

I have had a job of some sorts since I was 17 and not working has never been an option for me. Even when the little ones came in to my life I only took 6 weeks off. Getting up at 5:30 or 6:00am was something that was just done to get through it all. Now that I don't have that screaching alarm in my ear and can get up when my body is ready or the girls want me to I am in big trouble. Most morning the girls will go in the playroom and play(fight/scream) and not come and wake me up - for some reason the body thinks that sleeping until 9:00am should be the norm.

Ok so I am NOT complaining that I am now a stay-at-home mom, it's just that I had all these visions of all the projects (decorating, sewing, scrapbooking, organizing photos) that I was going to get done when I took the lay-off option. Maybe my brain is just taking a rest from living at warp speed for what seems like an eternity. I seriously don't know where to start it all...

No comments: