Jan 6, 2009

In Dire Need of a Makeover.

OK GANG!!! My blog birthday is coming up real fast and I need to put some bling on it.
Mama needs some new clothes.

I need something to inspire me to post more often.

If anyone out there is reading this and knows someone to help me get a makeover give 'em a shout out.

I can not switch platforms (ie. typepad, etc) because of cost of usage. I most definitely will pay someone to redesign this glad rag.

I love you guys!


Lorelei said...

I was thinking the same thing about my own blog.
I was recently guided to this Graphic desigher. Maybe they can help!!
They have free backgrounds, but also they can do banners and buttons and links and overall blog makeovers for as little as $30.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I'll help you!! I'm not as good as Sadie Olive, but I would do it for free. Email me!! My gift to you...

trash talk said...

Girl, I'd be glad to help if I knew how to help myself. I'm thinking about recruiting someone myself. Good Luck! Debbie