May 29, 2008

Forget the Damn List

It was too nice to work on that list today so we went to the Zoo instead . . .

The boys were out in their full regalia . . .

Posing for his wide screen close up . . .


Ah, what do we have here? A nice little gal coming to visit. Let me show her my backside. Ruffle - fluff - shake - work it .......

Oh, she wants to take a look at the frontage color. Let me shake it for you girl! . . .
WAIT !!! Where ya' goin' baby?????

Ah, man! That was one of my better shows, too.


Ladies, wouldn't it be nice if the human world was a bit more like the bird world? I would love to see how our boys would primp and we could flutter around checking out to see who had the best nest keeping skills.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

LOL! My hubby doesn't have enough hair left to primp that much. hahahaha...
A peacock attacked a small child at the Zoo near us. So now they are talking about caging them up. Durning mating season they can get a bit agressive.
My dad has three, but the boy lost all of his tail feathers some how... so his show isn't very good. Poor little guy.