Dec 10, 2008

Too Excited To Be A Perfectionist !!!

Sorry for the sloppiness of this post - all photos are from Home Companion. I could not figure out how to get them singled out.
The Dec/Jan issue of Home Companion has an article about the interior of Amy Butlers home in Grainville, Ohio. And guess who did the styling on it - MONIQUE KEEGAN !!! When I saw the shot of the bike with the industrial table against the wall I knew it had to be her. Silly me didn't read the header on the magazine article that stated that Monique was the stylist. The only reason I knew it was her was because I went back and reread the comments on the post that I previously did on her own home. Whoa was I shocked - Monique commented on my little blog about the upcoming article.
You can tell that this is a fabulous collaboration between Monique and Amy Butler - good friends are they. Sorry the photos are so small, you will need to go to the Home Companion site to see them in their full glory.
.
But better than the Home Companion article is the fact that Monique has her website for Enjoy Co. up and it is CHOCKED FULL OF PHOTOS !!! Go now - quickly!!!! You will be amazed.

I'm tellin' ya' - this girls got it going on. I wonder if she would take me on as a virtual intern. Hey - I'm a hard worker and a fast learner.

2 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Oh well, she has great style. I'm adding her my link list. Thanks for the post, T

trash talk said...

This is one reason I hate to see Home Companion close its pages for good. Her home is one of my favorites from the magazine. I love that look. Debbie